Do you own one dump truck or a whole fleet? Dump trucks are expensive to purchase, insure and maintain. If you don’t have that truck working on your jobsite or locked into a contract, use the Partrunnr platform to put your trucks and drivers to work – reducing your costs of ownership and improving your bottom line.Book Load Service Now!
Benefits for Dump Truck services (Requestors)
- Order single, tandem or tri-axle dump trucks
- Hire as many dump trucks you need for as long as you need – Partrunnr will get them fulfilled.
- Manage and communicate with dump truck owner all on one platform
- Rest assured dump truck owner is payed automatically upon job completion
- Invoicing and receipts all taken care of, accounting software integration available.
Benefits for Dump Truck services (Providers)
- Get notified when someone wants to hire a dump truck in your area
- Three hour minimums for each job
- Get payed into your business account automatically upon job completion
- Earn commissions referring dump truck requests to Partrunnr
How do I request a load service?
Head over to the Partrunnr Dashboard and add a request on the Load Services Tab. Describe what you need to be transported, and fill in the pick-up and drop off information. Once your job is accepted you can communicate with the service provider via the built-in chat on the job card. You will be charged a 3-hour minimum, with subsequent charges if the service requires extra hours to complete.
How do i accept and provide a load service in response to a request?
Before you can accept a job you need to let us know where you want your earnings deposited. View Available Jobs on the Load Service Tab. If there is one in your area that your trucks and trailers can handle, accept the job, communicate with the requester as needed. Payment will be held while the job is being executed and deposited directly into your bank account upon job completion.
We continue to pursue that same vision in today's complex, uncertain world, working every day to earn our customers’ trust! During that time, we’ve become expert in freight transportation by air and all its related services. We work closely with all major airlines around the world.