1. Partrunnr merely acts as a facilitator in: linking companies that need heavy equipment services with those that provide them; and facilitating payment between the two parties.
2. All service providers need to have the appropriate insurance in place and CVOR licence(s) in good standing. It is assumed that a service provider responding to a service request has the right equipment, licenses and insurance in place.
3. The onus is on the service provider to ensure that they are providing services in a safe manner and in accordance with all local (municipal/regional), provincial, federal law.
4. Partrunnr is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen equipment or property on either the service provider or requestor’s part. This is inclusive of damage to vehicles, vehicular and road cleaning fees, and/or damage to job site (including natural features, manmade infrastructure, signs, lamp posts, entry and exit roads).
5. Payments are facilitated via a third-party payment processor called. Stripe. Paying for serives via, or receiving money from Partrunnr requires that the respective parties are aware of the terms and conditions of Stripe.
6. Partrunnr is not liable for the cost or value of lost work output incurred when providing or receiving a service provided through a transaction facilitated through Partrunnr.
7. Partrunnr is not responsible when incidents occur that cause clients to have re-book services including but not limited to: incorrect part picked up, not all parts ready in order, fill contaminated, dump is closing etc).